Linked Events

• Pizza Night Out!: March 06, 2013

Author Topic: Pizza Night Out! Wed, March 6th  (Read 490 times)

Georgiana Deane

Pizza Night Out! Wed, March 6th
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Being the fabulous East Tennessee weather that we have today, I am officially initiating our first pizza run to Vonore for this upcoming Wednesday night, March 6th.  We are headed for dinner to Pizzeria Venti, right across from the BP station in Vonore at 916 U.S. 411  Vonore, TN 37885; (423) 884-3620.  Menu selection may be viewed at pizzeriaventi.com.  Wednesday night is family night, with a special of 4 people for pizza, salad and drinks for only $20.00.  They have other wonderful selections to offer for entrees and desserts, no alcohol.  This is always a favorite of Mountain Miatas to stop and we haven't had the chance to in quite a while. Trust me, this is not Pizza Hut!  They use original recipes and fresh ingredients, in addition to very reasonable prices.

If you want to meet up with us, we plan to arrive at the Pizzeria Venti location around 6:00 p.m.  Anyone wanting to ride together or drive down with a group, we will meet at the Waffle House parking lot on Alcoa Highway at 5:30 p.m. With the weather, Miatas are not required.  However, feel free to drive yours if you wish.  Guests are welcome. Any questions, please feel free to respond here on the forum or by reply e-mail.

Hope to see you there, particularly the newer members and people who haven't been able to be around for awhile. This is just the start of lots of fun and excitement we have planned for the upcoming driving season.  Remember, the more input we receive from you as members, the more involvement we have.

Georgiana
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:52:49 PM by Mark Pearson »
Georgiana Deane
"Lady Blue"

theRzRpanda

Re: Pizza Night Out! Wed, March 6th
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:11:01 PM »
Ooh! Sounds delicious! I'll see you guys there :)

Michael Ohl

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
cannot make it... still in the "old world".

Sean McDonald

• 865 458-4567
    • owner
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:22:18 AM »
If anyone needs a single to round out the 4some, I can be avilable.
458-4567 text is best
Sean Drives 4 Fun!

Melanie Norris

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 08:37:59 AM »
We won't be able to join you this time.  We just started having our bathroom renovated today.  The workers got here at 7:30am, and not sure when they will leave each day.  Hope you have a good time!   :)

Georgiana Deane

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 07:56:21 AM »
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS  - We are cancelling the Pizza Night Out scheduled for this evening.  We'll try it again when East Tennessee welcomes in spring, possibly in April.   As much as we all love a good run, March is hard to schedule.  Stay warm and safe!

Georgiana
Georgiana Deane
"Lady Blue"

theRzRpanda

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
Aww, alright. I suppose I can wait a few more days for delicious pizza ;D