8/5 Saturday Miatas at the Gap Ride and Photo Shoot

• 4 Replies

Randy Adkins

• Global Moderator
  • "Rusty" 05 MSM Lava Orange
    • Adkins Heating and Air Conditioning
8/5 Saturday Miatas at the Gap Ride and Photo Shoot
« on: June 28, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »
Want to go up and experience MATG! Come with us.

We will meet at corner of 129&411 at 8am for the trip up to Fontana Dam.

We will go to overlook and then back bottom of Dam for the Dam Picture.

Get time to see a couple hundred Miatas at one time.

We will leave there and go to Fontana Village for a free lunch and ice cream.

Other rides will depart from this location in the afternoon. Join in if you desire.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:49:11 PM by Randy Adkins »
Randy Adkins

Re: 8/5 Saturday Miatas at the Gap Ride and Photo Shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 06:24:51 PM »
I'm planning on coming!!

Dave Clark

• Board
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:11:17 PM »
See you then.
Dave Clark
2003 Classic Red NB Miata
Hard Dog Sport DD Bar
BRP Stg 1 S/C
FM Stg 2 suspension

Susan Jones

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 09:05:11 PM »
"Miatas at the Gap" weekend is here.........bringing back lots of memories.  Alan started collecting his plaques starting in 2005.  We have attended most of the events, and I'm not sure of the exact year we went to the first one held at Tapoco Lodge.  Before Mountain Miatas there was the club "Rags", and I remember seeing Georgiana and James Deane every year.  I just want to thank James, Georgiana, and others (I don't know their names) for getting this club started and working years to keep it going.  There have been numerous people volunteering to be board members over the years and continue to keep this club active and growing.  Thanks to all present and past board members!
2002 SE

Sean McDonald

• Administrator
  • 865 458-4567
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 05:35:20 AM »
I agree Susan,  altho my history is only 4 MATG deep, I appreciate all the people who work to keep this alive, many former RAGS members (my first car club) still work hard at it.  I kinda wish we had a more active role in the event, but not enough to lead the charge lol.  Lisa and I both enjoy it as our annual vacation.
"Miatas at the Gap" weekend is here.........bringing back lots of memories.  Alan started collecting his plaques starting in 2005.  We have attended most of the events, and I'm not sure of the exact year we went to the first one held at Tapoco Lodge.  Before Mountain Miatas there was the club "Rags", and I remember seeing Georgiana and James Deane every year.  I just want to thank James, Georgiana, and others (I don't know their names) for getting this club started and working years to keep it going.  There have been numerous people volunteering to be board members over the years and continue to keep this club active and growing.  Thanks to all present and past board members!
SeanDrives4Fun