MARCH 2015 EVENTS OVERVIEW

• 4 Replies

Sally Morgan

• Global Moderator
MARCH 2015 EVENTS OVERVIEW
« on: February 23, 2015, 09:32:00 PM »
February 2015 has been a tough one!  Silly groundhogs seemed to be right this year.  But with March around the corner, it WILL be spring in Tennessee.  Let’s enjoy it!

MARCH 7 - Saturday - Cars and Coffee w/Poker Run Rally
THIS IS NOT A MOUNTAIN MIATAS EVENT - Go to the MM website calendar, click on Forums tab.  Go to the bottom of the page to Impromptu Events and click on the link pertaining to this drive - fun time for all and entry fee is donated to charity.

MARCH 10 - Tuesday- SWEETWATER FOR LUNCH - Finally!!!
This is the rescheduled (several times) lunch in Sweetwater at the fabulous Mansion Restaurant.  Click on the calendar on the website for all the details.

MARCH 14 - ROGERSVILLE DRIVE
This is the rescheduled lunch and wandering around the great little town of Rogersville. 

Lunch in ROGERSVILLE, TN.  After a great backroads drive, we’ll have lunch in the historic and quaint Rogersville. Last year when we did a weekday drive,everyone decided we needed to go back for lunch and additional touring of the town and its specialty shops and antique shops.  Check out the details on the website.

MARCH 15 - Don’t forget Mother’s Day

MARCH 21 Saturday - ROCK CITY
You know all the barns painted with “See Rock City”   Well, let’s do just that!  A drive down to Rock City, an all day event. Early departure so we can have a great day seeing the sites!   

MARCH 30 - Monday   MM Meeting
Join us for our regular meeting at Calhoun’s in Maryville and in addition to our business meeting and dinner, save room for dessert - cake to celebrate Mountain Miata’s 6th year anniversary. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:29:18 PM by Sally Morgan »
Sally Morgan
White 96 Miata

John Hering

Re: MARCH 2015 EVENTS OVERVIEW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:13:58 AM »
Mothers' Day in March?  I thought that was in May.
JTH
2011 Dolphin Gray SE

Sally Morgan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
Oops I wasn't paying attention - Mother's Day in the UK is March 15.  It was on my calendar that I use for listing events and just picked up on the first line.  Oh, well, we mothers would appreciate another day of recognition!!!  We'll take it.
Sally Morgan
White 96 Miata

John Kernodle

• Kernodle.Photography
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:35:55 PM »
Mothers' Day in March?  I thought that was in May.

But don't forget St Patty's Day on March 17.  If I was not going to be in FL for the week for the Ameila Island concours and then the 12 Hours of Sebring, I would propose an impromptu drive to an Irish pub.
John Kernodle
2010 Sport
"The Black Rose of Route 66"

Sally Morgan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »
Anybody can do that!  Just remember, members, impromptus like that can be a great time.  Start a thread on the Impromptu section of the Forum and see who salutes!  Sláinte!
Sally Morgan
White 96 Miata